Thursday, September 30, 2010

Digi iPhone 4 Life

oohhhh the day is coming nearer and nearer.

My mind is thinking about the iPhone 4 all the day. ohhh why?

Who can rescue me?

Not you loh.

Only Digi can rescue me.

Only Digi iPhone 4 can rescue me!

wa I should have change boyfriend now, iPhone 4 is gonna be my new boyfriend. hahaha bear with me I am saying.

but I really want iPhone 4 loh.


Try 1:
I want Digi iPhone 4!!!!!!!!! so badly =p



Try2:
I have a dream.
I can go travel with Digi iPhone 4 now =D
Yay travel!



Try3:
Eh I tell you ah I got my Digi iPhone 4 already =D
hahaha I'm so in my dream zzz



Try 4:
That's not alien.
That's Digi iPhone 4!
This is how I reacted when I see iPhone 4 in Digi OMG



Try5:
Digi iPhone 4 WANTED!!!!!
Please come back to me my dear!
Great rewards will be given =p


See.

I already acted abnormally in my daily life. grr

I can imagine now.

How wonderful my life's gonna be with iPhone 4.

How interesting my life's gonna be.

iPhone 4 and my life, interconnected already. omg


No comments: