Wednesday, September 29, 2010

OMG I've got you latest MNG autumn series!

What? Don't get it?

See this! (bear with me, I can even give siao name to them LMAO you can jump to next part or just click on the X at upper right corner thank you ngek ngek)


Left: Cowboy Go Rock style
(the jacket is omgcrazie i diedie love it so much)
Middle: I Can Seduce You Tonight style =p
Right: A-lil-bit-of JueLyn style
(ooppss you're the first to pop into my mind)

Left: Tai-yi-Long's Wife style woots
Middle: Let's Go Beachy style *sun*
Right: I-am-Pretty-Mom style
(looks like pregnant woman but I got wider target market right hehe)

Left: Honey-come-fetch-me Dating style
Middle: Off-from-my-way Working style
Right: Elegant Rich Girl style *i got fur* =p

Left: I-look-Smart-yet-Tender style
(ouch sorie this sounds omgie)
Middle: This-is-an-order! Bossy style
Right: Sweet & Steady style

Left: Call-me-Casual-Girl style
Middle: Wonder-Mother style
Right: Good-Girl-can-be-Playful-too style

Left: Don't Mess With Me style o__O
Middle: I-am-so-Stylish style =p
Right: Let's Go Shopping Now style

Left: Chio College Life style
Right: Hardworking OL style

ouch I'm kinda lousy in giving names. should have get more creativities....

aha how surprising you are, close your mouth people. You gotta thanks me coz I mix and match for you in case you've bought any piece of them from MANGO!

Cantik kan? (I want lah mr wong =p) I can create so many kind of feels and styles, yeng kan? I am soooo wish that I am the one wearing loh =/

Even myself, am so admire with the talents (aiks PekKuan I also get into wrong bidang already, I can be mix&match advisor wey okay I know I muka tebal @@)

In case you think this thing is fun, I found this from this source (credit to Nuffnang ads)

okay I've to admit, I am a super poor broke student. Generally, I buy clothes (everything) only when Chinese New Year is coming. But still, my pocket is always empty at the end of the month. ohh why?! I think "invest" quite too much on makan. okay you know, MAKAN @@ (body size getting bigger already T___T)

I can only jealous at those who can buy clothes often, have super huge wardrobe, and of course those having alot of $ (shut up my friends don't believe how poor I can be, only I know the pain okay LOL)

and that's why, these photos exist on the Earth. I found so much fun mixing and matching those clothes (I know I couldn't afford any, ahhhh I got "bunch" of friends are MNG fans wey I don't have even one cute singlet from the store hmph)

gahh

have kind of "professional designer" punya feel in myself.

I think I am doing quite good in the Power of Visualization =) (in other word, I am deep in the sweet dream don't kacau me)

Happy mix&match people!

LOVES

2 comments:

i. had a crush on you said...

the first step to success is to dream. When you dare to dream, you will dare yourself to outdo yourself in achieving the impossible. i believe in the power of believing =)

JooLi~ said...

okay u mean I should drop ADP course now heee. LOL

okay because of your word Ivan, I will always believe in myself, on the way pursuing my dream! Same to you too (make more baby boy in future kay my daughter will have more options =D)

LOVES