Friday, September 24, 2010

Something fun, that's Poladroid

Dropped at Aisha's blog just now and something hooked me, seriously. She is always with her nice skilled photos in her blog.

I will never say NO NO to something relates to photography, but how unlucky I am I don't own a camera. I was once hope to enter Photography Club but I didn't because of this sadly reason. I was once daydreaming about I am a photographer of wedding couples, wah bahagianya @@

but now I got another dream, another dream to become a boss, a boss of a one-stop wedding planner company muahaha (too early to dream for now) I got one more year tertiary study, next year onwards in KL, I don't have any picture of my life 3 months later. When can I get myself ready to go study in KL?

ahem.


Seeing more and more people owning Polaroid camera but what's that for me, for me who couldn't even afford for a normal camera. That's too much. I'm still stick with my wishlist, I hope to get a nice camera wey =/okay I know I should go and work for $.

Get excited when seeing this in Aisha's blog, the Poladroid -The easiest and funniest Polaroid Image Maker, yes once again I can never resist myself. yes it is totally free for download! with less than 5 minutes, 5 minutes time, you will get your very own sweet nice superb Polaroid software in your persoanl computer/ laptop! Get excited too? You definitely can have your Polaroid photos, don't need to spend a penny. Believe it or not? Believe it LMAO

Create easily high resolution Polaroid-like pictures from your digital photos: (WITH ONLY THREE EASY-LIKE-KACANG-PUTEH STEPS!!)
1) Download the free Poladroid application and launch it.
2) Drag and drop your photos. (you will then hear a omgosh so cute "ji-nggggggggggg-ji" machine sound your photo is coming out)
3) Wait... Wait... Wait again. (until there is a ribbon-like thing at the right-bottom. that's the time your poladroid photo is done! yay yay =D) Or shake the picture. (oh shake shake let's start the party omg sorry hehe) Then look at or print your Poladroid picture.

Not moved yet?

Go to this link and there's real life demo and you'll love it. How can one not attracted to this cute super application OMG XD

hahaha I got one new toy today. Also get excited to see my nicely polaroided photos? I'll not disappoint you my friend ngek ngek =p don't be scared by me pun pun.

Cantik tak? I'm sure you are now moved! Go to the page and download it now (why I sound like advertiser? I don't get paid mekkkkk =p) I hope you get the fun too =)





LOVES.

1 comment:

aisha said...

yeh! nice right nice right :D i think this is better than real polaroid. cos real polaroid film is super hard to find!

now you can save up for a digi cam, then use the poladroid. haha!