Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Never reach the limit!

(This post is to continue on the last post. Get ready with my Visualizing Dream =D)

aha not only playing with the clothes, I can even play with the hair! =p

and now it is proven that hair is sooo important to us! Without hair the life wouldn't be that nice, that interesting, that perfect. and now you know why hairdresser exist.

I remember I told some of friends, I treat my hair much much better than others (on my body, for example my face, my skin, ohhh my ass XD) and I will break the person into pieces if someone is rude to my hair grr i mean if you touch my hair without permission, or if you make my hair out of its way after I had my hairdo for like one or two hours. aha I mean you are dead shit hehe.

Choosing right hairstyle, choosing right hair color, or the length of your hair, with fringe or without, with highlight or without, with curl or without.

Choosing suitable hair shampoo, hair conditioner, hair care products , or styling products. Hair blow or not. Comb hair or not.

oh gosh

All these are not easy. But if you love somebody you do what ever for him/her. So now, do you love your hair? =)














Great differences right? A good hair will definitely change your look, your appearance. and your charisma. and of course, your life too =) then why not take good care of your valuable asset?

Last few days, I've blog walked to *fourfeetnine* and cheeserland.com and I found something about hair in their old post entries. Both them posted same thing about 7 NO NO you might committed to your own hair. Let me summarize their post (if you want the further details, go to the link, I bet you'll love to see pretty girls =D)

1) Towelling wet hair dry
It causes friction, breakage and frizzy hair.
ahem I did that everyday wor, how can I go out without towelling dry it. people think me siao po can? okay I started not to do this few days ago.... then I do this.


2) Blow drying your hair
Drying your hair too much will cause your hair to dry out and break.
okay I do this when I want my hair to dry in 10 minutes, okay I blow my hair for 10 minutes omg siao my hair can considered very chao da that type. and one more thing I thought hair blowing can make my hair looks airy, but normally it becomes oily after not more than 6 hours @@

3) Excessive brushing, especially when hair is wet
It can seriously damage your hair. Hair is most vulnerable to break and tear when wet.
aha I tell you a secret: I don't like to comb hair, I can rarely comb my hair. seriously =D

4) Hair coloring
Hair dyes damage and dry ones hair and if done inappropriately can cause the hair to become rough, frizzy and easy to break.
This was the first time I dyed my virgin hair. and Imma gonna dye it again in two months time. okay wish me luck.

5) Straightening or curling hair
Doing this on a regular basis will cause hair to become drier, more fragile and prone to breakage. Hmm I got short hair now I don't get to use the curling tong nowadays @@ maybe this is good to my hair loh........ =/

6) Using styling products
Using variants of styling products such as gels, wax, clays also damage hair as it dries out the cuticle leaving hair dull, frizzy, rough and brittle.
I used to buy myself some spray or gel or wax to style my hair, but but. But I generally don't know how to use them, how lousy I am.

7) Ponytails or buns
Very tight braids or ponytails can damage hair. Buns, in particular, put strands of hair through considerable contortions and are not recommended for fragile or brittle hair. In addition to creating splits, frayed ends and irregular broken areas, it pulls painfully on the scalp, causing redness and sensitivity.
ah I don't tie my hair for like half years already. and another sad thing, I don't know bun bun. =(

ahem

alright, get it? Start to love yourself, love your hair.

I know you will.

LOVES

No comments: