Saturday, September 25, 2010

Digi iPhone 4 Play

(Image credits to Google)

yo what's with
iPhone 4 today? There's no one can resist the power of application in the iPhone 4. WOW!! with those only-for-iPhone applications you can find in the App Store, how can you complain your life is dull, how can you claim that you're from ulu or kampung or you claim yourself as the frog in the well. Oh there's no limit, nothing can stop you, if you own a iPhone 4 now!

Out of 250,000 ways, those applications are just so interesting and attractive. Although I have not even had a iPhone4 on my hand before, although I can just stare at others' iPhone before this, I have heard a lot reviews from them about iPhone applications! and of course, I have few in my favorite list! (I die die must get iPhone 4 loh, it can just be my stationary, my map, even my brain OMG @@)

Let's see.

1) Apps for Traveling
First of all, I can bet my readers know very well that I love to go travelling and it's always in my wishlist whenever I have sufficient financial power. But how if, I am going backpacking alone next time? Who's out there in the world would love to be my guide? my map? my translator? owh I couldn't imagine myself get lost in the street of Paris...

It has (a) Flight Track - Live Flight Status Tracker, can whenever check for flights and real-time updates, ohh I will never miss my flight; (b) Currency converter, ohh this shoes cost me 500 Thai baht..... err how much it is in Ringgit Malaysia oh I'm sorry I'm really noob in currency converting @@ (c) Postman, then I can send my darling a lovely postcard with my sexy photo at Tuscany coast in Italy attached. and most importantly, I love built-in GPS application, I don't want to invest another independent GPS device lah, I could't afford T.T ohhh God this is superb. There's a lot more and it is definitely perfect for me, the traveler wannabe =)

2) Apps for Students
and again of course, for a college student like me, I will never say NO to learn something new! But how if I stuck in the trouble and can't find any solution? Then there's iPhone 4 becomes my hero. Dictionary, calculator, National Geographic World Atlas, NASA App...... and a lot more to go! Whenever I go, it'll be great I can always get myself filled with new information and knowledge. That's wonderful, isn't it? I can say, this is life long learning. Right?

3) Apps for Cooks
AHA, for people who love to cook like me, I normally click on those cooking games and play with those virtual veges and meats. awww I bet I myself is a good cook, okay...... XD With iPhone 4, recipes and shopping lists I can get, Kitchen Calculator PRO can exactly be my best helper, and for sure I will live healthier with those healthy lifestyle tips! Rather than spending time to shop in bookshop to look for good recipes, and then think of what should I cook tonight, and then search for the cheapest shopping stores.... ohhh with iPhone 4 is much easier right?


oopps okay okay. that's a lot. and there's a lot a lot more. but I think you'll love them too (coz I'm gonna crazy about iPhone 4 already!)


I'm gonna dream about it now. I hope I don't need to dream of it anymore, I WANT YOU DIGI IPHONE 4!

LOVES

No comments: