Thursday, September 16, 2010

Siblings

Hey, how many siblings do you have?

I have chat with a new friend from South Africa just now. Surprisingly he is from the same college with me, but I don't know him @@

He told me, he has 48 siblings.

Yes, 48!











His dad has 4 wives.

Alright, average 12 for each @@

He is only 23 now. The youngest sibling, only three-month old. Oh great, I told him this is the first time I heard of this. and yeah he said this is normal in his country.

wow I knew something new today =)

I was so eager to have a elder brother or sister, or a younger sister. yes I have only a younger brother now. I always ask my mom to pregnant again (yup of course when I was young la, young means until now LOL)

Elder brother,
be my protector.

Elder sister,
be my fashion partner and secret teller.

Younger sister,
be my fashion model LOL and my best friend all the time.

The younger brother now, @@ fight here fight there (this always happen last time, I think this happens to all sibling right right haha)

But at least, I love my family now, and future!

L.O.V.E.S

Good night world!

No comments: