Thursday, September 9, 2010

Sun Tzu and the Art of War




If you are ignorant of both your enemy and yourself,
then you are a fool and certain to be defeated in every battle.

If you know yourself, but not your enemy,
for every battle won, you will suffer a loss.

If you know your enemy and yourself,
you will win every battle.


Do you really know yourself? How much do you know about yourself? There is no one can actually know himself/ herself completely, and that's why everyone will definitely face with failure in the journey of life.

I am quite against to facing failure in my life. hmm no one wants to fail right @@ frankly saying, I was quite protected from failure since I was young. This is how people always say about Chinese, Chinese are always overprotective to their kids.

Anyway, back to myself. Since I was in kindergarten, I was always the first-prize winner, of anything, quizzes, exams, contests, and so on. In primary school, I never get below fifth place in the class rank. eewww this never go on until I go to secondary school @@ too many pro already zzz I have to admit.

Time goes on. and I found out people value results heavily, really heavy that kind. People say if you don't get good results, you don't get yourself a degree cert, you would not get yourself a good job. in term of the paid. This is what I learnt, INDIVIDUALISTIC, value results higher than the means, relationships.

I think, myself is a real kind of Cancer (horoscope). Is this a good thing or bad thing? To care about everything around you? the boyfriend always say I'm over sentitive towards the surrounding and sometimes I am the one who care too much. He said maybe they don't even care about it okay I've learnt from him. seriously I tried my best not to put too much of feelings on everything. Maybe this is better to me, and to the surroundings. =}

okay I know I'm such a coward coz I don't dare to fail. make myself to feel comfortable, that's the thing.

coz this is my life =)

Selamat Hari Raya dudes. and happy holidays!


No comments: