Monday, September 27, 2010

Digi iPhone 4 Real

Tengok balik post aku, ada Cina ada Inggeris, tentulah saya tulis post ketiga ini ngan Melayu. Tapiiiiiii.......... Saya punya Melayu standard sudah bagi balik cikgu lah, saya memang kang kang (kawan aku, JueLyn punya terminologi, maksudnya hmm sori saya pun tak tao)

Ahem

Let's start with the Day Three topic, about the Digi iPhone 4 Plans.

Ohhh what about the plans?! I was so resisted to change, I insisted to stay with the same Digi plan N years ago! I am just keeping myself so unfamiliar with those new plans introduced in this few years @@

Aha and there's specific plans for iPhone4 users. and I am of hardcore iPhone4 fans and lover, don't stop me to love it! OHHHlala. How can I just don't move with the plans coming with iPhone? With best phone in town, all I need is just the east wind, aha the Digi Plan. No worry yellow man, "I WILL STILL FOLLOW YOU~" =)

and see why?

1) oh Digi oh Digi.. undeniable, one day Digi, Forever Digi =D
now you know how loyal I am right? and I'll then change from prepaid to postpaid.

2) okay see this. I can just consider the cheapest plan, I am shit poor student now, I got no extra pocket $ =/

iDiGi 88

iValue 1

oh halo competitor nice to meet you =)

Monthly Fee

Before Auto Billing

63

100

oh this is almost half of my pocket money har har @@

1-0

After Auto Billing

58

Voice

To all networks

200 mins

Yes

15 sen

333 min

Yes

15 sen

aha I only call one important person, means I don’t care much on how long 200 mins or 333 mins I get free call (EH BUT OTHER BENEFITS OVERWEIGH THIS COST ALREADY =D)

1-1

SMS

To all networks

200

Yes

10 sen

200

No

10 sen

iDiGi 88 win

2-1

MMS

To all networks

20

Yes

20 sen

20

No

N/A

iDiGi 88 win

3-1

Internet

1 GB

Yes

No extra charge after montly quota

1 GB

No

0.5 sen/KB

(max RM250)

iDiGi 88 win

4-1

(reference from source)

buahaha the winner is iDiGi 88. Actually the thing that I really consider is just about the fees, the cheaper the better. Who doesn't want the cheapest one? (aha I'm absolutely right!)

3) hmmm Digi iPhone 4 Plan got lower cost of ownership. For over 24 months, the total phone price comes with 24 months monthly fees, excluding taxes, then there I got RM3602 (okay according to the source I get, it is RM188 cheaper ngek ngek) and I'll get RM308 of savings with the Auto Billing. yay yay save my pocket again =)

Ohhh great, I couldn't wait anymore. Oh iPhone4 iPhone4 where are you? Will you come to me?


Yes!
This will change everything in my life too.
It will change my life!

No comments: