Sunday, July 6, 2008

Sad~


5 July 08 Saturday


U bring me Sunway today [jz both of us]..


My plan :


~sing K crazily with u for 4 hours


~take big head photo


~eat hao liao


Aha~ my birthday wish~ but the [stupid] red-box ruin my 1st wish>> no more 2-person room [early in the morning].. walau, my mood was spoilt completely [not bcoz dun hav room liao, is bcoz of the attitude of dat 'lenglui' who speak so rudely to us] think liao oso angry.. dear, im not angry-ING u for dat, realy..


V watched WANTED~ somewat a GANAS movie [it was written 18SG, and as I was jz 17 few days ago].. It was quite a not bad movie, but I think it got a bit over-acted n kua zhang edi.. but seems dat I watched with U~ . . .


U took big head photo with me [finally].. [I was so hurt-ED when I know im not the 1st who take big head photo with u, summor . . . >.<] I realy do like it VERY VERY much [u edited with me, and it is sooo nice]


And the waffle.. the pancake.. wa.. thx dear.. actually im happy today [boz I together with u again the whole day]..



yea, i feel sad~ [y~?]

i duno.. i realy hope everything wil be alright..

u got to go~ somewat called TERPAKSA.. ur parents.. ur relatives.. bcoz of ur somewat called FUTURE.. u will leave me soon [i cant imagine how i goin to live without u].. I nid secure [very much].. I cant live without u by my side..

i nvr blame u, nvr blame u to leave me, blame u to made the decision, nvr BLAME.. it's true.. BUT i am soooo soooo soooo SAD.. not bcoz of other reason, bcoz i got no confident to my ownself.. I dun dare to make any promise to U.. I scare I will hurt U 1 day.. I dun wan U sad bcoz of me.. I cant PROMISE.. T.T

5 years.. I will wait u.. BUT.. I hope U understand.. I know U understand..

sory...

No comments: