Sunday, July 6, 2008

In A distance~


06 July 08 Sunday


yea, I learnt sth today.. I have been sad for few days ago.. [I cant accept everything dat comes to me in a sudden].. I really do feel sad.. I really been hurt [a deep hurt]..


Love is selfish..


Yea, Im selfish enuf in the relationship.. he owez do things jz bcoz of me.. he think the best for me.. he do the best for me.. I noe, he do love me much more than I love him.. yea I know.. and he knows, too.. BUT, I do try my very best to love him too.. 2 years and more.. it's not easy to maintain a relationship for 2 years [without seeing each other everyday~ bcoz it is without the permission & knowledge of my parents].. In dis 2 year long relationship, [duno how many times] I had requested to break [sometimes it was tiring].. BUT he do make a lot of effort to keep our relationship [until now].. yea, Im selfish.. I nvr care about his feeling, I do whatever I wan, yea, Im selfish..


Distance mean nth when some1 mean so much..


My fren told me dis.. it's damn true, but I jz cant accept the truth.. When it comes to secure, I nid it much much more than others.. I cant stand for so long distant, so long time, so long of missing U, so long of . . . [whatever about U]..


Yea, U have to go.. U got to go.. I know U r 1000000000 times unwilling to go.. and of corz Im 10000000000000000 more times unwilling to let U go.. [yea, Im selfish again, I knew] yea, datz ur FUTURE.. [bcoz of ur family, ur background, as u told me], U got to go.. U got no chance to refused [kinda pity of U]..


I can let U go.. [I understand ur condition, I understand wat others thinking, ur dad & mum] and I wan U to go.. [dun make me feel guilty anymore] now, i will support anything u will do [realy]..


PROMISE burden!!


I dun dare to make any promise to U.. I cant promise anything.. I feel so sory about dat.. I trusted U.. I trusted our relationship.. BUT I jz cant trust myself [realy, myself~].. yea, I will try my best to wait U.. I will try my best to love U.. AS LONG AS I CAN.. dis is jz wat I can do for U.. BUT I jz wan U to know, I CANT PROMISE ANYTHING..


Mayb I used a wrong way to treat U and our relationship, but I hope U can understand everything.. I will spend as much time with U in the[1 week time].. I will appreciate it [I hope U do so].. SORY..




No comments: