Sunday, July 6, 2008

4th July 08 Friday

After being busy for the whole 2 weeks [somewat called tired n exhausted], and today is the day of performance [is the US Independence day].. [seriously, I nvr dance or perform for any show b4, yea but it was when im in kindergarden >.<].. freaking nervous b4 and on dat day..

Every1 was BUSY [I duno how to describe].. the movie screening, fun-fair, food fair, and the show.. the ticket selling, the food, the dancing & singing & drama practicing.. from early in the morning [8am, v reach at 8am!! Almost everyday in the 2 weeks] until the class end [some of them even stay for practice after that].. and I was damn sakit hati saw Victor sooo wory about the show.. He wory about the tickets.. He wory about the performance.. He help out everything, everyday.. He was damn busy as us [mayb than us, aha].. he looked down.. he sad.. but v cant do anything [aiks]..

Anyway, v get back de return for our every effort.. almost al the tickets was sold.. the things, the food, the fun-fair, the food fair were nice and fun.. the show was geng and pretty awesome.. Victor told me, he enjoy the show, every1 enjoy the show.. yea, I enjoy it!! I nvr experience such happiness [as I din take part in activities in secondary skul] and I found dat friendship was bonded in this short short 2 weeks time~ it was so precious, and v shud appreciate it as well.. and I do miss the time v practice together, v crazy together, v 'observe' together... many thing happen in dis 2 weeks and it will be gud memory for every1 of us.. [oops, sounds like v gonna far apart after dis, ha-ha].. v stil got long way to go, and I hope everything will be continue [same crazy, same passionate and same friendship~ uhm maybe stronger bonded]..

[feel weird and wonder how I gonna change my mindset to continue my study when there is no any practicing suddenly]

F R I E N D S H I P

No comments: