Wednesday, July 23, 2008

First Try~

22 July 08 Tuesday
Today, I have done a BIG TRY dat I nvr imagine~
I speak at de [lectern]~
I speak in front of about [30 people]~
I speak with a [mic]~
yea I [SPEAK]~

I nvr done this before~ I nvr talk in front of so many people before~ I nvr tried~ and I don't dare to do so [of corz]~

Jane had chosen me a week before this~
Victor pointed at me a week before this~
I said: Wei Wei speak, I speak~
and I told Victor: I need time to prepare, MENTALLY~

[yea, it's true, U will nvr know how much de courage I need to talk in front of so many people, how much is de struggle between DO n Not DO, how much de CELL I killed in my brain to ask myself to speak]

I [PREPARE] my speech the nite before~
I [REHEARSE] many times the nite before~
I [RECORD] my voice many times the nite before~
I [WORY] so much the nite before~

It's my SHOW TIME after all~

I was so COLD at the moment~
I was shivering all the way of my speech~
I don't dare to look at the eyes of any~
I tried not to make the audience fall asleep~
I tried to lenghten my speech as possible~
I tried to finish it as fast as I can~

AND finally, my speech, FINISHED~
[with the claps]

*my SMILE
*my VOICE
*my SPEED [was too fast, and I need to pause]

I had learned thingS today~
If I nvr tried today, and I wont get the FEELINGs today [mayb FOREVER]~
I nvr regret to have a try today~
Im [a bit proud of myself] to have the courage to SPEAK in front~
Im [a bit proud of myself] dat I can hide my nervous from U all [mayb U observed dat]..

* yea, Im [proud of myself]~

* U will never get dis [nice] SCENE if U never come here..
[somewhere behind the SENATE CONFERENCE ROOM, and it is actualy facing the REJAB there]
nice scene rite?

[watch it with ur heart,

and U may find out sth special]










No comments: