Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Rojak~

22 July 08 Tuesday

~Nite~ 10.36pm
I suppose to read my IT chapter12 now and go n do my quiz12 before friday is coming [BUT] I jz duno y I ended my whole nite here also~ FINAL is coming soon and my DEATH DAY is coming also, [but] I stil like keep hanging all around [online, blogzz, crapzz, gossipSS, Facebook-ING].. I do nth much, yea I wasted all my time [dis few days].. And I go to my bed when de needle of de clock showing 3am in de morning.. [I shudnt be slept so late, as my eyes bag n panda eyes getting serious-ING, ishhhh]..

~Morning~ 10.08am
yea, today was having a Toastmaster Executive Committee Meeting at 10am.. And de time was showing 10am [n I still sitting in de bus].. de sky getting darker n darker.. N de BIG DROP of WATER [rain] started to drop down from de sky.. Luckily I reached college at de time when de rain was jz started to pour..

No, I'm not LATE [anyway].. Not every1 reach on time [a-ha]..
And now only I know we can use de CEO MEETING ROOM to conduct a meeting [altho Im not a CEO].. haha, mayb I will bcum a CEO [next time]..
* I realy LOVE de way Dr.Lim speak.. I realy do admire her very much.. [mayb I HOPE to bcum like her ONE DAY, a successful CEO n speak very well]..

~more to Afternoon~ [bout 12pm]
V go for lunch at OLDTOWN [again].. I ate DRY CURRY BIHUN MEE , n it was totaly 'beh jia'.. [I duno y, MAYB I choose a wrong thing to eat >.<]
And v go McD for 2nd round.. [ice cream, french fries, nuggets].. duno how many times I eat all dis stuffs in a week~

[helping them to do promotion]

*recently, I found dat I bcum more n more like to EAT.. I can eat a lot [realy a lot, far far a lot].. De quantity of FOOD is doubled~ De quantity of MEALS is doubled~ And finally.. my WEIGHT [of corz not doubled lar] is getting more~ my body shape~ [ha-ha, also duno how to describe]..

~Evening~ 4pm
After [struggling] for quite a few weeks, and finally de ENG120 assignment research paper is COMPLETED~ I feel so guilty to WEIWEI n PEKSHEE bcoz I do not help much for dat.. Mayb de last minute help do not help much~ >.<

*De research paper is successfully printed out~ and it is de BABY [of love??] of ME n WEIWEI~ It meets trouble when it was delivered.. It was so cute n 'bai bai pang pang' de.. We love our BABY~ haha.. [It is now with de baby-sitter>>Ms Tan, and I hope our assignment get a gud marks for it]..

[Don't U think BABY is cute?]

[haha, every1 loves BABY rite..]


* "Do Not Judge A Book By Its Cover"
yea, sometimes it's realy hard to c thru a person real face IF YOU DO NOT KNOW THEM WELL.. so, PLZ do not trust a person so easily before u get to know them more..

[Plz take off ur MASK n

show me ur TRUE COLOR]


*yea I crap~ [my blog was dead for quite a few days, den now I crap a lot now]

No comments: