Monday, July 7, 2008

07 July 08 Monday





就是有种莫名〖空虚】 感,就好像从高空坠落,就好像无端端被赏了一巴掌,就好像。。就好像一天内失去了什么似的。。





yea, I do feel so much WEIRD-ie today.. I cant get the feeling back [yea, as wat Victor said, after been HIGH for a whole long fortnight, v bcum so quiet].. uhm, it's realy quite a H-igh day last 2 weeks [al in the practicing-mood, play-mood, hang-around-mood & watever], and now I cant catch my MOOD back and my heart is stil hang around.. no mood to go to class.. no mood to touch my books [Laz-IE].. keep thinking wanna go and play and play and play.. [feel so sory to Victor bcoz I kept day-dream in the class, my HEART IS MISSING]..

Victor like to give N-ick-Name to his students [very much].. [but duno y] al the victims were gurlsSS.. BUT [kinda like the name he think] VERONICA [pekkuan like it, as v like it too], ABIGAIL [weiwei tried to get used with it~ abby, yea quite a special name] NANCY [yea, chiayee doesnt like it, it seeeeeem to be too OLD-ish] ELIZEBETH [I relate it to sth with LITERATURE thinggy, but mayb siew mei like it much~aha duno] and Im one of the victims too.. JESSICA!! a-ha, wat the.. Jessica JooLi [Tan] yea, [since when i bcum Tan JooLi].. eh, plz lar, JooLi is enuf, I dun nid Jessica!! [I dun like too >.<] [sob]


I realy do a lot [a lot, a lot], to let go everything.. PLZ do trust me.. U wil get a better life there.. Bless U.. [countdown: 6 days before U leave]~I wan the TIME to STOP~



No comments: