Saturday, July 5, 2008

I gr3w~

3rd July 08 Thursday


It's an important day to me~ somewhat special day to me~ normally I dun celebrate it [besar-besaran] with others [uhm~mayb with my few best frenz n my family]~ mayb the different place bring the different kinda of feeling to me on dis special big day in my life~


I dun wan ppl to know about my birthday actualy~ I dun wan any1 celebrate with me actualy~ I tot I can live well without any1~


I pretend nth when I went to skul.. I dun wan anybody to know it.. I wan everything goes normal..


I dun talk much.. I was moody the whole long day.. I smile, seldom-LY.. I know, [very well] I'm juz a small part among the big gang.. nobody nid me.. I nid nobody.. [but I know some of my frenz realize my abnormal dat day] yea, I was abnormal dat day..


When they go McD for lunch, I run away.. [I heard they wan to spent me makan, but I dun wan they belanja] [as wat I had plan, I went for lunch with some1 else].. I run quietly.. I run secretly.. I told waihow, I asked him to inform them.. sory my dear frenz.. [yea, I know it's a bit stupid? Crazy? Selfish? Aha, I duno]


*Thank u my dear.. [after been so moody in college] u realy bring me happiness during the short lunch time.. I enjoy the time at centro.. although u promised to bring me go n watch seaside.. BUT unfortunately it was raining dat day, n the GOD ruin our plan.. anyway I realy feel hapy with u on dat day..


I saw siew mei [my Dear] crying, sitting on the staircase, pressing her phone.. [I felt I'm so bad that I din go n comfort her as I wanna to b cool dat day]~ but I scared too.. I saw her cry, I wanna cry too.. [I duno wat happen] I watched them practicing the romance song in audi, [Ivan say Hi to me far from the stage] and then I feel more n more moody [duno y] and then I cried.. I tried to hide myself from seen by any1.. [but wei wei saw it] I walked to washroom [with my head look down to the floor all the way to the washroom].. al of them finding me, calling me, they asked me enter the audi [kononnya got sth to inform]..


A chocolate [somewat coffee] flavor cake.. a big gang of HUMAN [truly frenz] sing the birthday song on the stage.. a lovely present~the merry-go-round with the photos.. with the [dark dark] condition n environment.. I realy duno wat shud I do.. shud I act happy o keep cool?? [but I cried] I do thx for every1 [willing] to celebrate my birthday together.. Pek Kuan, Wei Wei and of corz Siew Mei.. I nvr blame u all n angry u al [I'm not dat xiao qi ma].. plz dun blame urself.. although I join u al for quite late, but u al treat me realy well, n I love u guys so much.. I enjoy to b ur fren as well.. and for the others, thx u guys oso [for being 'terpaksa' celebrate my birthday together, aha]..


I love the cake.. I love the merry-go-round.. I love the photos.. I love u guys, my fren..


N happy birthday to myself.. 17 years old edi.. [stil young] but I want go learn driving~













No comments: