Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Something different~

I wish to get your LOVE,
but your LOVE is a trap..

I wont let myself fall into the trap,
before i trap into your LOVE..

I can't see clearly now,
I can't see further now,
before I move one more step towards you,
can you step further from me now?

I don't mean to hurt you,
I don't mean to hurt him,
I don't mean to hurt myself, ever..
Never hurt myself..







Now,
I do need someone to kiss me DEEPLY,
hug me tightly before you kiss,
let me feel your warmth and
do not leave me alone after all..

Kiss me now,
and I'm serious..









Feel good to cry in the rain,
because you won't see my tears dropping from my eyes,
flowing through my face,
into deep of my heart..

Missing someone is hard,
especially when he is not missing you then..
Missing two different person is even hard,
when they do not even know about this,
and do not missing you at the same time..

Missing somebody wrong at the wrong time..

No comments: