Friday, August 15, 2008

~Genting~
Date: 11-12 August 2008
People: 21 ADPies

I do really ENJOY the 2-days-1-nite trip altho it's quite short and fast.. I do really MISS the 2-days we played together and siao-ED together.. Time passed very fast and the happy time was over [and my holiday is start SIEN-ing, how I gonna suffer for 1 more week >.<]..

* I had my hair cut before going to Genting..
[damn funny and ugly >.<]


* FAST FOOD always exist in HUMAN life..
[can you imagine :
morning : MacDonald
afternoon : MarryBrown
[2nd Day] afternoon : KFC


never run away from fast food in our life]

* Not every GUYS is BRAVEr than GIRLS..
[not all guys dare to sit SPACE SHOT]
p/s: they DIPAKSA to do so, ha-ha..

* I dare to play all the stuffs at Genting!!
[I'm not dat penakut after all, ha-ha, first time wey]

* Go Genting when it is not PUBLIC HOLIDAY..
[you'll find it worth to your purse >.<]

* Check your ticket [or watever] when you buy a
OUTDOOR THEME PARK ticket..
[then you will found a SURPRISE that is "ALL PARK" dat
you will never know]
p/s: whose keCUAIan??
ours?
the ticket operator?
the advertisement board?
the computer?


* Don't feel afraid or scare when you never try something before..
[the CORKSCREW is not dat scary wey]
p/s: Ivan, I din't cry ler, ha-ha..

* when you are
~ wearing short pants
~ don't have blankets [how tarik oso canot]
~ shivering
~ sleeping on a HARD bed [when a so-called "BOY"
is sleeping on a SOFTY bed without bother you]
~ it's still cold when the fan is off n the windows are stil OPEN!!

[BUT luckily I'm still ALIVE wey]

* No MALAY FOOD anymore!! [besides nasi lemak, rendang ayam lar, mayb stil got a-ha]
[all stalls sao-dongING and nth else for me to eat edi and I TERPAKSA to choose the
BIHUN
CHICKEN SOUP while the pic is illustrated not so NICE oso]
p/s: every1 was saying the soup was taste like MINYAK KAPAK wey [but someone had
finished 2 bowls]



I LOVE YOU GUYS!!
[wiu-whit]

~ S W E E T M E M O R Y ~




No comments: