Monday, August 18, 2008

18 August 08 Monday [Rainy Day]


~ The RAIN made me feel COLD..



My body Freezing~
My Heart Freezing~




I want a HUG~
A Warm Hug~
-from you-


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx



~ My dad said next time I must train my Son / Daughter to become an expert of Badminton [or whatever]
p/s : must as Pro as Lee Chong Wei or Lin Dan [maybe more than them]

Reason : If they win a match, then they will get a lot of $, then they
will give that to me [ha-ha]



p/s : C.W Lee, we feel proud of YOU!!



xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


~ I had made myself READY to face the most CRUEL truth in my 17-year life..

I hope that is a dream..

I hope I may wake up from the dream..

Everything was just a dream!!

[kerajaan Malaysia, please don't do the cruel thing on ME!!]
[I'll thank YOU with more PATRIOTISM..]



xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx



~ I want you to be my FRIEND forever..

~ Laughs ~
~ Smile ~
~ Tears ~

~ FriendShip~


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx



~ The Song made me feel ... ...
[Talk to me
nonstop]



女孩不哭了,
因为她是坚强的女孩。。
女孩笑了,
因为她不想看见任何人为她而哭。。
〖¥期待¥
一个不被明白的童话故事
女孩的故事】



No comments: