Sunday, August 10, 2008

Tagged by Meng Yee~

10 August 08 Sunday
Feel so sory to Meng Yee because she tagged me for so long time, and I never done the TAG yet [I was busy with my FINAL, paiseh lar].. Summor feel no mood to do anything besides rest [ha-ha] HERE'S THE TAG WEY:

Name : Lim Joo Li
Siblings :
YounHwa [ah Yan]
Shoe size : 6 or 7
Height : 165cm [stunted since I was form2 >.<]
Where do you live : Taman Klang Utama [U wanna come n find me huh?]


Favourite drinks : ice lemon tea [lemon is compulsory huh?]
Favourite breakfast : uhm, normally I take my breakast at home [home-made breakfast huh??]
What is your room like : uhm, HOTEL + OFFICE o.O [my bro told me dis >.<]
What's right beside you : Kurikulum Pendidikan Pemandu [energyless to read liao lar]
What's the last thing you ate : nasi lemak [my breakfast wey]


Have you ever
Been on a plane : Never [so sad =( ]
Swam in the ocean : [ha-ha] U haven found me dead rite?!
Fallen asleep at school : Form4 is de climax period [den dis disease cant recover anymore =p]
Broken some one's heart : Maybe o.O
Fell of your chair : once in primary skul
Sat by the phone all night waiting for a call : Never [I don't cook phone porridge 1]


Have you ever had
Chicken pox : uhm, last year ler [luckily not when SPM]
Sore throat : it den wil turn into cough >.<
Stitches : No
Broken Nose : No

Do you Believe in love at first sight : Mayb.. [but I muz make sure de Ampere is correct lor o.O]
Like picnics : C where is de destination lor..
Who was the last person you danced with : I dance?! [ha-ha]
Last made you smile : uhm, TV programme huh?
You last yelled at : my computer [pity-nya >.<]


Today did you
Talked to someone you like : uhm, my MoM huh?
Kissed anyone : Nobody let me kiss ler [sad =p ]
Talk to an ex : Far far away~~~
Miss someone : so many of YOU!!
Eat : of corz I eat [I cant survive without FOOD!!]


Best feeling in the world : When I can laugh LOUDLY~
Do you sleep with stuffed animal : uhm, no thanks!
What's under you bed : ~Air~
Who do you really hate : uhm~ [who cares?]
What time is it now : 11.35AM


Random
Is there a person in your mind now : ~blank~
Do you want children : [yeah] wait I married first lar~
Do you like your hand-writing : Not really [macam kinna]
Do you smile often : SMILE stick on my face wey
Are your toe nails painted : Nope
Whose bed other than yours you would rather sleep in : my Parent's King Size Bed
What were you doing at 7p.m. : ~Dinner Time~
What color shirt are you wearing now : White [with some cartoon!!]
I can't wait till: [The Day After Tommorow]
When did you cry last: A second before dis~
Are you a friendly person: I tot I'm cool huh?
Do you have any pets: Nope
Where is the person you have feelings for right now: Mana saya tau~ [I don spy wey]
Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now: [yea] mean everything~
Do you sleep with the TV on: Impossible~ [TV on = got show for me to watch]
What are you doing right now: Crack-ING head to do dis TAG..
Have you ever crawled through a window: I stil small ma at dat time >.<
Can you handle the truth: Have to lor~
Are you too forgiving: Remember everything only will make me suffer~
Are you closer to your mother or father: MoM [when her mood is good wey]
Who was the last person you cried in front of: Matt [but he didnt c my uglie face ha-ha]
How many people can you say you've really loved: uhm, canot count lar~
Do you eat healthy: I'm picky~
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex: ~The one and only~
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you: So often
If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to: Nobody [I hide myself]
Are you loud or quiet most of the time: C whom I together with..
Are you confident: I dont think so~

No comments: