Sunday, August 1, 2010

Finals and Holidays

I am considered lucky, having two-weeks-plus holidays after two-days finals. and I have few nicely planned to-do lists for this coming semester break. hooray lets shout for the joy, a very pre-shouting one. and I will definitely do one more time after the stress time.

I don't know, I think my life should have gone through all the difficult, then only I can live the life I want to. I cannot give all my energy this time, everything was like "under-controlled" @@ this make me feel that imma still a baby girl, spoon feed spoon feed. but this is culture, this is a norm, while nobody actually dislikes this. I should have adapt myself well.




All the best and wish all luck to each of us preparing ourselves to fight over this time. Everyone seems so stress, a positive one, and being so hardworking this time! I mustn't defeated!

WE CAN DO IT!

and I can't wait anymore, HOLIDAYS~
=D

1 comment:

carman said...

My dear Jojo~~

Hwaiting for ur final k ^^
all the best and gambateh!!!

after ur final then u can rock the world d xD hehehe..

see ya ^^