Monday, August 9, 2010

i am so excited

Seriously, I don't know why my phone cannot support Facebook Zero, I changed the Internet settings and Streaming settings for errr more than 100 times already loh, ohhh why? I am mad...

Even the bi-ef's phone also can log on 0.facebook.com loh, I lagi mad LOL who can help me? (please contact your operator @__@)

gahhh the bi-ef said the parents are putting too much baja already, I am so 501% agree with this lo but what can I do. "Live in fortunate times but doesn't know about it" (this is so direct translate, but who cares because I also don't know), so I was taught to appreciate what I have at this present time.

If I was given the options, I will still prefer the "now" one, gahh be thankful =D I hope he can understand this ASAP mom and dad will be very happy and thankful one okay?

Already is the fifth day of my holiday. Ignore the day my mom waited for me until 5 in the morning, felt so much guilty to her, so sorry mommy, but I did enjoy weih ZOMG @@ then you know, being good girl at home everyday heeee =D I hope coming days will be perfect, oh yes P.E.R.F.E.C.T

11 hours to go - something that I have not been doing for super long time, Neway here I come
4 days to go - I couldn't control myself, ohh girls I packed my luggage already, did you? XD
Good night =)

No comments: