Friday, August 20, 2010

Something to share

Always forgive your enemies but never forget their names.

I talk to myself because I like dealing with a better class of people.

I love you enough to fight for you,
compromise for you,
and sacrifice myself for you if need be.
Enough to miss you incredibly when we're apart,
no matter what length of time it's for and regardless of the distance.
Enough to believe in our relationship,
to stand by it through the worst of times,
to have faith in our strength as a couple,
and to never give up on us.
Enough to spend the rest of my life with you,
be there for you when you need or want me,
and never, ever want to leave you or live without you.
I love you this much.

Understand yourself in order to better understand others.

Everyone makes mistakes.
The trick is to make them when nobody is looking.

Not all men are fools... Some stay bachelors.

Something nice to share. All these above are found from someone's site (quotes) =)


ohhh gosh I don't know how to respond on that. A "friend" (shouldn't be a normal friend, because I don't know him AT ALL and he doesn't know me too) of mine in facebook ding me in chatbox. He sincerely praised on my photos and I happily thank him in return. I'm glad people give compliment on my photos, especially those really loving and sincere. arigato =D

"if you're in India (he's from India), I would definitely propose to you sweetheart, but how unlucky I am" gahhhh thanks for your compliment but I am not available for now heeee XD

This is how culturally different in each various region. Through facebook, I get friend from India, Russia, Indonesia gahhh even I chat with them for only once XD and the Russian girl wishes to come to Malaysia and she is willing to be my tour guide if I'm going to Russia in future. aww how sweet she is. she is only 14 years old =) ohh how young!

Learn to give a compliment, to yourself and others, and there you'll find a difference.

No comments: