Thursday, August 26, 2010

Knowing the country, Malaysia

No, I don't read regularly, that's why I'm always not wise enough. I prefer another more interesting way to gain more knowledge - traveling around. Not all knowledge can be gained from the books, experiences are the easiest way.

But, until now I am not able to travel around, Penang, Johor, Cameron & Genting Highlands in Pahang are the furthest way I've been. Lagi worse, I not even discover the whole Selangor and KL. Don't even say Sabah and Sarawak. No, Air Asia, MAS. No, I don't have a passport =/

ahhh I am taking ADP, American Degree and I thought I would have chance to study oversea in US, in Southern New Hampshire. No, my going-US-in-next-year friend told me I will need a RM80,000 to go over there, eh friend this experience is too expensive for me.

So, stalking people (my another best hobby) is the best alternative other than traveling around by myself (until I can afford for myself, my at-least to do thing by 30-year-old is backpacking alone / with love ones) I got friends been to Australia, Melbourne, US, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Shanghai, Russia, Indonesia and etc (either their parents had have professional financial planning for their studies since young, or they are rich, or they are perfectly clever and hardworking to get scholarships) ohh I admire them so much, in a really optimistic way (I hope I can travel too!)

So, they have lotsa of photos updated in their blogs and fbs! A picture speak a thousands words! and I did learn quite a lot from their photos, those really meaningful places (maybe 2012 the end of the world coming ohh I don't have chance to go lol) brought many thoughts to me. ahhh who say stalking is a bad thing, I don't do bad things loh XD

you see this:

Pahang : Land of Prosperity

Wilayah Persekutuan : Capital Territories of Malaysia

Sarawak : Land of Hornbill

Sabah : Land below the wind

Johor : The Southern Gem

Terengganu : Land of Lilting Gamelan

Kelantan : Land of Lightning

Melaka : The Historical State

Negeri Sembilan : Land of quiet grace

Selangor : Heartland of Peninsula

Perak : Land of Grace

Pulau Pinang : Pearl of the Orient

Kedah : Rice bowl of Malaysia

Perlis : The Enchanting Northern Jewel



*shy* I don't know all these terms loh, so sorry =/ These names are so beautiful, me likey =) eh I learnt something new today!

National Day coming! 4 days!

okay I will continue stalking =p

3 comments:

Wee Han said...

Happy Merdeka to u! LOL!

AND YES, start saying YES, YOU WILL TRAVEL ONE DAY. ^.^

i. had a crush on you said...

can count me in? =P

JooLi~ said...

Happy Merdeka WeeHan and Ivan LOL

WeeHan : yes, Yes, YES I will definitely make sure it comes true =)(and I'm still pray hard for your grandma, if she has to go God will bless her way) take care in Melaka =D

Ivan : in what? Travel or Stalking hahaha you already got ShangHai ticket lol