Friday, August 20, 2010

Hello, do you know? The Moon, more often than not, rises in the east and sets in the west; however depending on the phase of the Moon and the time of the year, the rising might actually occur in the east-northeast or east-southeast, and the setting might take place in the west-northwest or west-southwest.

So sorry, I thought my science teacher taught me that the Moon will never rise nor set, no matter day or night. and I knew the Moon get its light from the source, the Sun. then only I realize, it's because the Moon rotates around the Earth. urgghh I'm so not scientist brainbrain. =/

Hello Hello testing 123.

I always wonder, if there is an attractive figure, if he can attract thousands and millions bees and flies around him, the day before yesterday, I doubt his existence. Yes, I found him, he is the one, whom girls love to go near, whom girls love to spend time with, he is way too attractive. No, he is still available omgosh, haha but I am not =)

Hello Hello testing testing.


Genting Honeymoon was only 8 and half of perfect, one of the honey was not feeling well and couldn't join us, the biggest sad case. Felt so sorry c'oz left her alone in the hotel, but luckily she get well really soon. Another sad case was it's raining heavily in the late evening, we've redeemed our tag 15 minutes before the closing time. never get the chance to go for outdoor activities. =( Another last sad case was we missed our bus from genting skyway, this is so bad luck lorh =( Then we knew, where the Gombak is =p


However, overall was still not bad, except the toes were really pain.

Looking forward coming trip next year, babes.


Went to Gua Tempurung (2 years after with Form5 classmates) and Sungkai Hot Spring with collegemates. 19 people with four cars. A not so expensive but relaxing trip. Went through along from Klang to Kampar, Perak, and again from Kampar to Sungkai, and to Tanjong Malim (for our also-not-very-expensive dinner yummy yummy). Wow I love bersantai hmm =D

Hello hello =P

Semester break going to end in two days. urgh I haven't get the results, I am so tense. no timetable pun hmm =( ohh new semester woolala I can't wait to see you already, my friends! loves

No comments: