Thursday, November 4, 2010

What about changing my hair color?

Photo is edited =p
what do you think about this hair color?


The princess want to redye her hair before new year, erm maybe before oh Santa Christmas. I've first tried to dye my virgin hair back to 10 months back, and the hair grew out and now it has 2 colors. okay the colors are not really sooo obvious, and sometimes it looks like black color =/

hmm I will try a new hair color this time. maybe a lighter one? or the same as the previous one? how if it doesnt suit me? how if it make me look more tan? hmm i want to look fairer o___O

let me tell you. I don't go to saloon to dye my hair.

I DIY =)

but who's out there can you help me? I cant do this at my own =( no professional skills needed!!!! =D no salary will be paid hahaha

vacancy open now! come come lelong lelong LOL

No comments: