Friday, November 12, 2010

The Power of Love

ahem

no lah I am not going to talk about LOVE today. girls in love look fabulous everyday, don't you think so? back to my topic today, the powerful make up that can actually awakens the every nerves and veins deep inside your skin, especially boys and men out there, put your legs down on earth if you love to see beautiful girls!!!!!! nah everyone loves indeed =D

I'm sorry if you think I have fantabulous make up skill. no I don't have =/ or I should =)

the bf always remind me, natural beauty is the best. hmm good reason for me not to learn to make up at this point of time.

but ones say, there's only lazy woman, not ugly woman. duh okay I will definitely master it someday, but not today maybe ;p

For me, make up is just like the dress we wear, they are something we don't own since we're born, we just have to use them in sensible way, instead of blindly following the trend.









to be honest, i edited the bubbly face and chin and big wide fat nose. cannot tahan with the big round face =/

i got imbalanced eyebrows =(

i got alot of black patches all around the face =[

i got serious eyebags and dark circles. see, what time do you go to bed hmm T.T

wtf now you know the importance of make up huh

if you look at me with make up for one month or one year, will you still remember the top one? who the hell want to recall this pale shit face omg @@

i myself also want to ___________ (dig hole to hide) okay i dont want to pour cold (ice) water on myself lol

so what do you think?

tell me, yes or no? (to be my boyfriend ahem lmao)

i mean to make up or not to make up lah XD

Do you think that is the real make up on me?

no...no

i used meitu make up software ngek ngek ;p it looks real isnt it?

wow wonderful world it is!!

bed time people!!
Zzz have a sweet dream =)

No comments: