Monday, November 15, 2010

Are you feeling good today?

Hello world. How do you do.

I'm coming up with the photos of my childhood.

yeah

Feel excited to see?

roll down please

if you love cute things/people, you will definitely love this post. you will see cute girl muahaha beh hiao ba sial but you just couldn't deny this ;p

No?

are you sure? sudahkah anda pasti? 答案确定?

ahhh okay make sure you don't feel regret after this hehe

move your mouse to the upper right corner and click on the cross sign okay thank you sayonara XD




taa-daa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





1 this happens when i only know to cry T.T
aww look at the face and the cute little mouth
@@
maam maam (baby language : i want to eat!!) =p



2 until i learnt how to sit.
and now i can play around
weeee!!! XD



3 when do you first visit to the zoo?
(mami fast, the elephant is going to come out =Z)
buahaha i love my clothes so much.



4 Can I sing well?
no, i think that's a bad experience that time =/
the number 8 doesnt help me "huat" arhhh X/
can anyone tell me, can i visit my kindergarten? will they let me to do so?



5 I had super nice girlfriends in primary school.
They're all now well grown up and on their way to get the best in their life.
Ei Yuan (first girl from the right) was my closest friend, but now I got none of her news.
I miss you girl =/



6 Can you recognize me?
compared to my childhood photos?


No matter what's your answer, i would like you to say "Just the way you are". No mater how, I am still the same, with the i-am-always-young blood flowing in me all time =)

Always feel young people!

Do you feel the same as me?

Good luck!

I gotta start a part time job tomorrow =D

wish me luck too!!!

No comments: