Monday, November 8, 2010

Hair Oh Hair

Can you please grow a lil bit faster?

I want you to grow just a lil bit longer. just before coming new year. i miss using curling tong to style my hair, i miss having different hairstyles every different outings, i miss taking photos of my various hairstyles.

hmm i am loving my cute short bob still. but sometimes it's kinda bored to see straight short hair all days. dull =/

friends who know me are probably know this, i changed my hairstyles almost every year LOL is this a good thing? i love changes, in good way hehe I'm not that type of person who can look at himself/herself with same appearance (same hairstyles, same fashion styles, etc) for like 1 years, or 5 years, or 10 years OMG i tak boleh tahan loh @@ maybe those people are just way too loving themselves at that state, or they are just quite resist to change, but I would definitely see myself in different looks. aha inspiration ma =D

oh hair~

oh you see how cute~ XD




















oh la la~

don't need heating, means no more spoiling lalalalala i want to buy this =) hmmm hair oh hair please grow faster then i feed you yummy strawberry ;p


hair oh hair~
good night =)

No comments: