Saturday, June 7, 2008

mY 1st formal wear [sMart]




5 May 08 Thursday
Dis is de 1st time I wearing such a formal wear, a office ladies' attire~ haha, I look so matured with dat, so WEIRD de feeling~






"WOW, u look beautiful Today!! full of 女人味!!"
ahem, WAT the.. I'm stil young, [i think i suppose to b a CUTE gal] haha~

But anyway, dis is de 1st time, ppl say dat to me, mayb it is a gud start, I stil hapy with dat~ 暗爽-ing~

Walking out to de bus stop, many WEIRD eye WEIRD feels around me~
aHHHHH~!! everyone stare on me?? [自恋成那样~糟糕] haha
i dun like such feeling~
seems like i sudenly bcum so old o.o





"dis is a gud chance to train u all to wear such attire when u goin to work in office in de future"
"u all look smart n young with de clothes"
"guys look handsome, gals look pretty"
"eveyone look fresh"
haha~ SIR said dis to us~ [SIR, not even 1 of us agree with dat]





WalauEh~ wat a High-Heel >> i think got 4-5 inches le~ how she walk in such way harrr?
realy 佩服得五体投地~ [mine jz err~ not more than 1 inches~ shhhh..]

anyway lahhh, i think it's important 4 me to learn to wear like dat..
even de office suits OR de high heel
bcoz i'm a gal who r goin to TRANSFORM into a LADIES (i think lar) [女大十八变ma]







No comments: