Saturday, June 21, 2008

21 June 08 Saturday
Do you ever imagine a dance-idiocy dancing?
aha~ I never ever expose to DANCING~
I like dance very much, just that don't have chance~
everytime I just watch people dance~jazz, hip hop and whatever lar, I just can admire at side..
I'm so admire to them, who can dance well, having their style, and look so yeng..
And I know [very well] that it is impossible for me to become like them~ >.<

I have join the Dance Club~in my college and there will be a performance on 4th July [somewhat surprise bcoz dis day is the day after an important day~aha]
And yesterday I had been informed that we were having a dance practice after the Drama meeting~ kinda of shock coz I din make any 'mental' preparation as well that I never dance before~ [the last time I dance is on Form5 graduation day BUT I had hide myself behind the crowd, and the 2nd last is when my kindergarden time >.<]

ShiehRen and LayMun in-charge of the whole Dance Club and they had choosen the song that we will dance for the performance day..
All 9 of us~ pack into the QUITE small gym room~ with the big long mirror there..
~4 Minute~ [in cut-down edition]
LayMun and Durna taught us the step~ [LayMun with the PRO step and Durna with the [somewhat] robotic step] and all of us sweating bcoz we had moved all the time~
I can remember the step QUITE well but~ aiks..
my step look so weird and a bit girlish [hard to imagine that is a hip hop dance MAN!]
I had tried to count the steps [1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8],but it seems a bit weird bcoz the rhythm of the song was SOOO quick until I cant follow it AND my steps all mingle up~
And we keep practicing the steps from the begining until where we learned so that it look smooth and better, until 5, all of us went back~

uhm~there is 1 more week left~ [enuf for us to learn everything? I bit scare-scare of that bcoz as I know most of us are the beginner and is that possible for me to remember all the steps?? >.<]
BUT I also hope that we will having a great performance on that day and overwhelmed everyone~ [den we can have another geng dance performance next time]
wooooo~ can't await for the dance~

No comments: