Monday, June 9, 2008

ridiculous~

09 June 08 Monday
[aRHH] today so 'SUEY', duno y will meet such ridiculous thing~

07.35am [today still eatin de 'ba zang']
stil left few ba zang only, so, before going to college, my breakfast is 2 ba zang~
as usual, i open de cover before it~
BUT, different as usual~ i saw something WEIRD~
something dat is impossible to appear in a ba zang
[ba zang got meat, 'hei bi', mushroom oni, watelse it got]

[OMG]
u noe wat i saw??! a small~ small~ small~贝壳stick on my ba zang~
[HUH] i din c wrong~ u din hear wrong~ is a 贝壳~
luckily it's not inside de ba zang, abo i sure tercekik by it~ [think liao oso scare]
[imagine]
~if I swallow it
~if it stuck in my throat
~if it KILLS me
[haha]是不是太夸张了~?

08.15am [walking to bus stop to go to college]
once reach de bus stop, i put my bottle n books[1,000,000KG] on de bench n den i sat~
REALY~
u noe if somebody SUEY hor den he whole day oso SUEY de [T.T]
duno is which [好兄弟] OR which [西北风] OR who ever curse-ING me [hmmm]
my bottle [AUTOMATICALLY] drop down from de bench [haaaah~ MAGIC?]
fine~~ i got nothing to say~ drives me crazy in such morning~ [wat the Fxxx]

x x x x x x x x x x x x

22.53pm [i watched news at AEC channel]
i heard a special news from there~ [do u ever heard dat a GUY pregnant?]
a GUY~ [dat's great!! like dat guys can help to give birth while women dun hav to anymore]
haha, wat a funny joke~!
actualy, the GUY, now de GUY, is a GUY now.. [u noe wat i mean??]
but, actualy, HE was a lady before HE change HIS sex~ [woman>>man]
SHE cut HER breast and had made operation to bcum a MAN [SHE still remain her子宫卵巢]
SO, now HE can give birth while HE is a MAN now~



haha
such a ridiculous day~!!

No comments: