Wednesday, June 25, 2008

edGy~

25 June 08 Wednesday
Finally, the dance thinggy is getting okay n okay edi, and v are having the INDIAN DANCE for the performance~ the specialy invited guy is teaching us with his SUPERB soft body and motion [realy very geng], I tried hardly to imitate him, but FAILED [dun nid to say also know lar].. Yesterday pekkuan and I had learn the most part [as we are the 'BOY' part of the pairs], and my leg was totaly pain when I reached home [as well this is the 1st time I dance for hoursSS].. [I tot the dance is quite SIMPLE!!] but.. [ha-ha] TOTALY NOT~! today we stil continue the 1st part of the dance and there is lots of steps after that.. OMG~ today we jz had finish the 1st song [as the dance is remix-ED of 2 INDIE song~].. uhmm, can I realy remember the whole dance stepsSS~?? aiya, I realy cant imagine~
anyway, I realy feel the Dance Club thinggy is NOT realy sat-bai as I think yesterday [bcoz everything was not in progress, everything keep changing, the dance, the steps, the HUMAN, the BUSY Human].. I realy hope the performance day is coming faster n faster, then I dun nid sooo tired already [but I stil love to dance =p].. for those who coming and watch the performance, hope that u wont feel bored or anooyed with MY dance [just ME!], I know it's a bit weird, funny, kayu, n watever..


something very sory to U, my dear fren pekkuan~ [I think u know] Im not taking even ONE of the ticket from U to sell and promote~ I hope U can understand n not to feel angry n ~~ watever bcoz I realy scare I UNABLE to sell anyone of them~ I realy dun hav the confidence~ [for your information] al the frenz I knew in this college are all u all the frenz, SO u al hav sell the tickets for them, SO I dun hav to anymore~ for the other students in this college, al of u al are selling to them also, SO aiks, I really duno how~ Im so sory to say that~ >.<>

p/s here:
~4th July 2008 Friday
~3pm - 4.30pm [until the things end lar]
~al sort of performance [drama, dance, sing]
~under the US Independance Day
~organized by ADP student [HiCT, Klang]
~open for HiCT students, staffs, lecturers, workers and outsider [only who I knew and knew me lar of corz]
* Anyone interested, plz tell me~ Plz~
~2 types of seats:
~NORMAL seats>> RM3
~VIP seats>> RM8 [the 1st 3 row, u wil get the surprise, AND u Deserved it!!]
~this show is organized for the Klang-based Charity [25% of the gain will contribute to them]
*Plz help those who nid help~ We and THEY will appreciate it as well~

FEEL FREE TO COME, YOU WILL ENJOY IT!!
FREEDOM 2008..



No comments: