Monday, June 16, 2008

The complicated turn~

16 June 06 Monday [not a very gud day~]
Quiiiite a long time din blog already, uhm just bcoz of this week MID TERM~ [sob] aiks, seems dat dis is he 1st exam I ever have in dis college, i feel so ~tense~ [a bit of nerve-racking].. I had buried myself into the piles of textbooks and notes, doin my own notes all the day long~ [but i dint even finiz them]

"wat the heck" of feelings approached me when i received such messages from my DEAR fren [Lucy] when I was on de mini bus [going to the skul]..
"u din come ar" [at 09.12am]
I was feeling weird that y she wil ask me such a question and she said de class was started at 9.. I stil remember [very clearly] that ms. mages has told us [last week] v having mid term dis week n de eamam wil start at 10 until 12.. IMPOSSIBLE i listen wrongly!! I have my {PROOF} inside my notebook!! And when I asked ms. about dis [after class], she had denied it and she said "I said that there is mid term today, but I NEVER say 10 until 12."
HUH~!! the truly feeling of mine at the moment was~ [realy nth to say, ms. mages, u win luuuu, u say the evrything]
The very lucky thing is~ I'M not the LATEST one who reach the class~ [I feel so embarassed when I walked into the class with over 100 eyes staring on me] Once i reach the class, the lecture was almost half.. BUT I also dun have the 'heart' to pay attention on it bcoz i stil busy-ING with my IT notes [preparing for the exam].. AND the lecture was FINISH once the LAST girl who came late for the class, just sat comfortably on her chair~ [every1 laugh~sigh]

and another thing that astonished me was there is SUBJECTIVE question for the IT and the very xxx ms. mages dint mention abut it before.. ouch~ n there was about 5 SUB question n each 5 marks~ I realy duno how many marks wil i lose for it~ [even I had checked the GRADES from the moodle~ >.<]

The 16 of June was a [kinda] troubled day~ another thing dat was persecuted me the whole day was the Marketing mid term~ altho v had the [very PRECIOUS chance to have OPENED-BOOK & OPEN-DISCUSSION test], but I stil feel nervous of it dat i haven finish de chap5-7 that almost covered in the test [sob sob]
Once i get the paper, and everything was CRITICAL THINKING [as wat mentioned by VICTOR almost every class] n practical question~ my brain was totaly blank at dat moment n I was SO worryin about my final exam [no more OBJECTIVE question, everything in short answer n essays, most important is NO MORE OPEN BOOK & DISCUSSION]~ can I ever PASS my Marketing suject~? [any1 can tel me~Honestly]

as I was worrying about my exam, I grasp sth.. [must v hapy with de result v get in dis mid term?] as well that I had get a 18 marks out of 20.. in the 20, I think I just [really] know the 5 of them n summor I have to search the answer from the textbook n notes.. most of the answers, I get from my SMART frenz, after their SMART discussion.. and not the only dat, our respect-FUL VICTOR had review on our answers and show us which is wrong [so that v can change our answer].. [shhh.. mayb some of them duno about it]
For me, the whole exam was just DISCUSSING, COPYING, and LOOKING FOR ANSWERS without REALLY THINKING OF IT~ [I realy feel so sat-bai]
uhm~ mayb dis the way [which s different from secondary skul] to sit the exam~ [it's realy different]

after the twist and turns in the whole long day, my brain was so so so [frenzied] of it.. and surprisingly, it was the 1st time I ever write my BLOG so so so LONG [bcoz I got too much of sensation to express] sort of nervous, down, happy, fuming, blur-blur.. aha, I also 'gong' edi~ >.<




English exam awaiting for me tml 17 of June~ [my weakest subject n language]
Maths exam on Thurs 19 of June~ [haven revised yet]

* I wanna join the Dance Club and the [Janelle's] FOOD Club [open a cafeteria within the college floor]~
* I think I shud go for tml's Drama Club meeting that they had everything for the sketch~ [giv them a BIG clapz]



No comments: