Thursday, June 19, 2008

mY Tag ONE~

Rules/Instructions: The selected blogger must say 10 things about themselves. Then tag 5 other blogger to do.
19 June 08 Thurs
Duno y nowadays sudenly come out with something call [Tagged]~ aiks, I also dun understand, but seems that I already tagged by 2 ppl~ WeiWei and MeiYing~ I think I have to think out something to post~ >.<
But~ I really duno how to start it~ so I just post this article to [layan] them first [haha], but my Dear fren, I PROMISE u I sure wil give out my work 1~ as I said, the one I nid is just some time ya~

Now let's start~
It is not that difficult to describe me. You can definitely know me- a simple girl- the way I think, I speak, I wear, I walk, and whatever. Uhmm, maybe is just a SIMPLE word- ordinary. Maybe you found me not the most special among the population, maybe I’m not the best among the people, maybe I’m not the prettiest, cutest [I hope I look cute, but I'm not>.<], most clever person, BUT myself is myself.

I’m 165 meter tall [not considered tall, so I hope can grow taller, seems that my height get stunted since form1 T.T], with a moderate size [ha-ha].

My face is round, looks a bit chubby [mayb called fatty and big]; with thick specs on it [really thick~my power is around 700++][sometimes I wear contact lens].

Since small, I have tan skin, the brownish tone of my skin make me looks sportier [I think so, I always wanna get fairer but the God always failed me].

I have a long, straighten hair, and of course I love my hair very much, I do take care of it very “gently”.
Many people do think so, I talk softly and my voice was almost a whisper [sometime u find hard to listen wat I actualy say]. But if you really know me well, you will find me TOTALLY different [uhm a bit sampat and always SS (syok-sendiri)] [wanna try to know me more? Ha-ha]

As I born in July, I’m a PURE Cancer girl. I like nothing more than to sit, or rock, or even gurgle quietly while I contemplate the world around me. I like to be alone, I like QUIET, I do not like crowd, and sometimes people think I’m too COOL to them [aiks, ppl always say I'm too quiet, but I also find hard to chang dis].

I’m sensitive towards everything around me-the weather, the people, and the things. And I may hurt by anything. Maybe the just ONE word u had said to me. Maybe the just ONE emotion on your face. Maybe you din smile to me today [ha-ha]. Then the whole long day I will very worry about dat and keep thinking of that. Think that am I hurt you? Are you angry of me? Are you hate me? Am I rude? Am I stupid? Am I wrong? arghhhhh.. sometime I also duno y I will like that.

And something same with WeiWei, I do change my mood also, when it is rainy day. I am truly moody, touchy and prickly girl. But ONE thing is more serious that, my mood WOULD change anytime, every second, and UNEXPECTED. I can sudenly dun wan to talk. I can sudenly dun wan listen u to talk. [ha-ha, U better be careful] My tears drop easily but I tend to laugh easily also.

I’m a quite good listener and may be a genuine friend, you may look for me when you have problems [boy/ girlfriend or family problem], and I’m willing to lend you my ears to sob out. But I also sorry to say, that I normally can’t come out with a good solution.

I’m a PURE Klang baby, as I born in Klang and I grow in Klang. I study in Klang since kindergarten, primary and secondary school. Now, I’m CURRENTLY PURSUING [Victor my Marketing sir taught us dis 1] Bachelor of Science in Business in Southern New Hampshire University at HELP International College of Technology (HICT) [it’s a American Degree Program, also in Klang ha-ha].

As well as I’m a SUPERB quite person, who did not communicate well with others [1st is no confident; 2nd is my language no gud; 3rd is sometime lazy to talk; 4th is ppl said, chen mo shi jin ha-ha], I’m presently as a member of Toastmasters Club, to enhance my communication skills as well [I duno whether it helps onot, but I trust Victor~he said we are not a Toastmaster yet]. Anyway, I’m sure that it may help me to make more friends during my college and working life.

Wookay, you suppose to know me well by now. That’s me [just be myself]!



I think here suppose be more than what it actually required~ [altho I know it's a bit luo suo, but I think is a gud way to know me more (seems that no one can let me speak more, aha~)]
* NO Victim here~ [SHARING is CARING, i learned from WeiWei today, so maybe U SHUD share it with us SECARA SUDI~]

CopyRightReserved~
JooLi 190608

No comments: