Thursday, October 28, 2010

wow people start working already

and I'm still resting at home lol

in case you do not know, I have 2 months holidays, until end of December. then I'll start my new campus life in Sungai Besi next year, how will it be? hmmm

just got back from The Lost World of Tambun in Perak with bunch of friends. that's a great trip, i think ;p and i got to stop relaxing in this holiday mood now u___u






hmm went for an interview yesterday. i hope i can really get the promoter job in coming 2 months, if not, i'll be penganggur lo @@

all the best to me!
thank you bery much!

if can, help me to click on the DataEntryWork.Net ads at your left hand side. join and add me as your referral go to this! oh please. and this will be much appreciated. thank you =)

siao liao imma work hard to earn more. can see holes in my pocket already T.T

happy holidays!
happy relaxing.
happy working $$$
bye

No comments: