Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Can Money buy Imagination?

The heat is coming. Au Revoir HICT, a pre-leaving-from-klang prom night is here. I don't know, but I know I feel a lil bit excited, at seeing myself wearing awesomemax dress with whole bunch of pretty and handsome friends. Use your imagination!

Bear with me.

Money can't buy style.

Use your imagination, Lim Joo Li. (because you don't have money u__u)

Imagination in progress.

(but money don't continue to come)

(halo it's only mid of the month)

Imagination continues to come, again, over and over again. =D

Who's out there offering affordable makeup session for me? (I am already 19. so what? ?__?)

Halo please come to me.



With love,
or without love,

there's a man, a true gentleman, named Alex.

Gratitude in progress.

So nice to have a friend like you. Thank you very much =)

-roll-roll-roll-

Pink Ribbon Day.

October.

Breast Cancer Awareness Day.

Love yourself. and the ones around you.

They need your help and support. Together with them, we fight.

Loves in progress.





We've had a wonderful 101010 3 days ago, people said it comes only once for few hundred years, and I hope it would be the best memory in your life.

2 more days, it's going to be another special day =)

Hardwork in progress.

stay tuned.

-roll-roll-roll-

In case you're same with me, having final exams next week, all the best to you. Do the best of you!

and.

Holidays' coming soon, after the week. hooray

LOVES
nights XD

No comments: