Sunday, August 23, 2009

I waited half day long

and i keep login into hict student mail but i still don't get anything >.<

Most of my friends and my brotha started their one-week holiday but i gonna end my holidays tonight. sob. and and i really do not know which subject should i take for next semester. am not going to enter any classes tomorrow but how? how? HOW?

i need a relaxing semester this time haha.

Wednesday is really a popular day for movies! oh i mean i met some friends at Aeon bkt last wednesday but they weren't go for movies i think =p

oh friends, when i answering u "there are too many movies to choose" then i really do mean it. but i can't manage to watch all. sob. I chose Land of the Lost =) nice. really nice.

oh my 3.2mp camera phone can't work well in the cinema >.<
and I drank 90% of the coke =D

and he said this is nice
(coz he took this)

love this much
coz my skill is absolutely excellent =))

this was taken when the traffic light turned red
he just couldn't stand and wanted to join me haha
then it comes to >> he's acting cute (cute=))
but my mouth looks wide >.<
see!! finally i can feel my hair's growing. (but JueLyn told me that she had a hair cut and her hair is shorter. but longer than Weiwei's lol.) okay I just don't care but i wanna keep my hair longer and make myself look more prince-ness, romance-ness or cuti-ness whatever lah.


i hope to do something to it when it reach my target (can ask me to act like a ghost climbing out from tv). but what should i do to my fringe? i love its length now but it bring me troublesome >.<


and ms. Weiwei suggested me to make a hair bow but i failed >.< okay i need to say it looks a bit weird and so not cute (sorry loh it looks better at lady gaga gua)>




Happy Birthday to ms. Tan Siew Mei
(you got pre-pressie from mr.M
and here i get you pre-wishing
coz coz i wanna be the first to wish you here lalalala)
i got happy birthday, for sure you will have a wonderful birthday
(you yourself know what i mean har har =))


-shooing-
i just can't control and it drops down
(my saliva is smiling)





No comments: