Monday, August 31, 2009

Happy Merdeka

to Malaysia! Port Dickson and Malacca were okay-crowded but I did not watch siaran langsung yesterday. yes The Legend Water Chalet people did some wireworks (in about 1minutes) but i can't see from my hotel's balcony ishh. Many people in Malacca but all weren't look like celebrating Merdeka.

yes, nice day and sun in the beach. crowded. yes enjoyed the sexy beach. but so sad i didn't swim in the sea.





Jonker Street is chicken farm street. i don't know. =) people can dancing middle of street just to celebrate Merdeka. yup they were celebrating =) the second time stepping Malacca.

i can see bath tub once i step into the hotel room. so weird. i miss^^

yes.i.had.become.tan. yes i love beach.

Many chinese and indian and red fur people (foreigner) in PD. Malays sibuking their buka puasa. (talking about Malays, they can't eat popcorns if they go cinemas haha, we were only people eating and drinking)


okay met with mr.SernTat and his future-teachers-classmates at PD but i did not get to eat the birthday cake. you should be happy to see me can and thank you come to meet me. Anyway am happy to see you again and you owe me star-eight-gram kay =D

this could be my largest or ter-bangga-est record coz' I drove from Seremban back to my house just now (even my mom have not try to drive on highway =)) eh highway eh please, should be so so proud of myself right right? haha *nodding head* 71km and two tol stations can? so scary when passing by the tol (hand too short>.<) and i really can't expect i can reach 110km/hr wey (but i think the car gonna fly up) and is super chi kek haha. seeing the cars crossing my car, and I add more and more oil. woohoo. BUT, I DID IT, right? =D =D super happy.

i.havent.pay.my.college.fees. =(

i need to read business law's notes, but i didn't start yet =/

No comments: