Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I use 4 hours to download photoshop

trial version but i can only use for 30-days. sob. the file is 8xxMb HUGE can die you know. okay lah I'm a photo-editing-noobie and I stared at it and I found that I tak tau guna lah dey >.<

but but but. luckily I'm smart enough to go youtube and I got xiaxue's tutorial on photoshop. then finally I photoshop myself haha. how smart I am =D

I know the result was a bit cacated by me and my hands looks retarded and in-stunted-growth. but i really damn love my 30%-smaller-face LOL I think I will never make it that small in reality haiz always look chubby (people say me cute haha) guess this was good for the first time photoshop's user right? am proud with myself wey.


(photo was photoshop-ed)
=D
how good if i can lose 10kg =(
guess that I'm too free in this holiday weeee

No comments: