Monday, September 1, 2008

I need Oxygen+Helium+Brain-technician~

31 August 08 Sunday [Happy 51th Merdeka to Malaysia]


My brain loses its control, the nerves cannot interpret accurately anymore.. The nerve impulses stuck in the half-way and it is insufficient of oxygen, and then my brain is now in the COMMA mode..

Give me some oxygen please?
2 H + O = H2O
I don't need the H, but I need H2O to keep myself survive..





My brain feels.. Confused.. With its own direction.. With the way it want to be.. Maybe it need some Helium, to make it light enough to float, to far far of the sky, to the center of the outer space maybe, and meet with special ET to have some special chemical reaction with Him..

Chemical Equation :
H+ + Cl- = HCl

[Expansion]
Brain (Helium) + ET = ET Brain (ET Helium)
ET Brain with some ET Helium will react differently from the original human brain, because the original one does not contain ET Helium..
The hypothesis is accepted..






Symptoms :
~two different images appear in my mind in the same time, the application of reflection of convex lens and concave mirror
~the memory keep rolling in the mind non-stop, with the momentum of :
mv1 + mv2 = 0
~sometimes the inertia of my mind is too big enough to make it stationary
~sometimes I smile or laugh by myself






Aim : To investigate the way of making myself to lost my long-term memory

Procedure :
~myself now was a bit in the FLU-mode
~myself now was fully in TIRED-mode, physically and mentally, and physiologically
~looking for someone alike with Wilber (good-looking, yaoyeng, fair, cute, strong body-built, basketball-player, with nice hair style and white teeth, can sing and rap well) to be a boyfriend of mine
[99% alike is still accepted]
~using 550kW to get my brain shocked
~align my brain in parallel, so that other nerves won't be affected if there is a failure of one nerve

The result was observed and recorded..



Conclusion :
[Need some time]
[Need someone professional to prove my experiment]









I feel so sick now.. And I am confused with what I want now..
Maybe I still need a hug and a kiss DEEPLY.. as I haven't get any when the last time I requested.. I'm waiting for you kiss me at the night.. DEEP kiss and LATE night..

p/s: Any technician to fix my brain?

No comments: