Monday, September 8, 2008

Tag by Ivan

1. A picture of you at the most unique environment:
Describe the environment:

~Somewhere far inside Taman Pertanian Bukit Cahaya

[nice rite, worth it!!]


2. A picture of you at somewhere you dislike:
Describe why you dislike that place:

[I can't find any >.<]


3. A picture of someone that means a lot to you:

[HE mean a lot to me!!]


4. A picture of you with your best smile(mouth open):
Why were you smiling?

[I was not smiling ha-ha]


5. A picture of you with your best smile(mouth close):
Were you posing or natural smiling?

[fast mom!! the candle doesn't taste good!!]

[what do you think huh?]



6. A picture of you with your lamest post:
Give this picture a caption.

[yeah, we're SUPERWOMEN!! Let's rock the world!!]

[sai lou zai ng sek sai gai, how dare am I do this post huh]



7. A picture of someone that stands on top of your heart:
Is that person treating you like how you are treating him/her?

[dono who to choose ler]

[I admit I'm greedy >.<]


8. A picture of you with some toys or cute stuff

[the "pirate gurl is not cute]

[I'm the cute one in the photo >.<]




9. A picture of you in white shirt :
Why were you wearing white instead of black?

[then what actualy you want]

[buuuuuuut you!!]



10. A candid picture with you and your friends :

5s2 08' Kwang Hua


best ever jimui


College friends


I love you guys!!


11.A picture of the person who tagged you!

[the one with face retarded =D]

No comments: