Monday, July 6, 2009

you know what?

I got two more lovely "jimui" eh.

sweet b'day card from the PeeJay girl Ng Jue Lyn (she really loves to DIY cards and she has lots of Duckies in her house LOL =)) she looks cute but inside her is more more cute =D don't think you can bully her, she will fight back with you (her booming-people-skill improved drastically since second semester).





"you're always so warm"
coz I enjoy and love to be your friend, girl =)
(not even closer, i hope we can even go hot together lol, and i wanna go watch the play with you haha)
Don't know why, I can feel the sincere whenever i see you. you are a good friend of mine which is hardly find anywhere else. haha and hor i always used to be the jiejie among my friends (and for sure i'm always the YOUNGEST XD) maybe because of my height or face or maturity lol? but i really feel so surprise when you said this to me haha. okay lah I know maybe this is because I'm the pure Cancer mah (the one that used to be the protector)




Let's guess what it is.
It is not a pillow =)


Not a candy though XD
It's shinny right? It's just a wrapper from Siew Mei's prezzie lah hehe.
(SiewMei, you also wonder why it become like this right haha.)
I find it so cute eh.


okay like JueLyn said, then thank you to my little meimei Tan Siew Mei (the laughter always and the cute-and-tiny-in-size girl) well she always grumble about her body size and shape, but i think she is still very slimmy and thinny eh (ohh me is elephant then >.<) adore (plus a bit jealous) at her coz she got lots lots lots of clothes and i can see many different shirts or pants or skirts everytime she goes to college. she somemore said that she got lots more that she didn't even wear since she bought (eh xiao jie i think your wardrobe is bigger than my bedroom eh XD)

see, got loveS inside.
(ah Mr.SiewMei's-boyfriend ah don't jealous ah =))
haha she ask me to drink water wor lol.


awww the crabbie is cute!!
in SiewMei's wishing message, i saw something really speacial and it impressed me =)
she gave me lots of 0703 (this almost become my trademark lol) and it was a nice one.
Am happy to meet you and be your friend, girl. Stay happy and pretty. (Laugh laugh just laugh as loud as you want)


Oh this is kinda sad case coz i hardly find a piece of newly-captured photo of mine with them. see those photos upthere, you can know how long i did not group photo with them. (girls oh girls, let us be more ss lah then i got photos to keep mah can update also lol) you can also noticed some photos are not originally taken but so kesian-ly i cropped our face from those photos issh. but i find that i also quite creative one (my skill good lah =)) yay sweet girls rock!! heart you girls =D Friendz...






Good night people.
Bless you.

No comments: