Sunday, July 5, 2009

I got papa, mama and boyfriend =)

haha 0703 is my day. of course i'm so happy lah. and hor replying messages also the thing i have to do on that day coz my lovely friends all so kind wish me via sms. not forget to mention the WaiHow called me in the very midnight then wished me in a so-dizzy-and-sleepy voice ahem. Hundreds and thousands of thank you thank you thank you i wanna say to you all coz you are all so lovely-kindly-wonderfully-superbly-nice. somemore some of the friends i had not been seeing them for such a long long time already, so miss them eh.

the boyfriend brought me to sunway pyramid for celebration (then i cant go help Pekkuan up for the food stall thingy. feel so paiseh). we went RebBox (been there very long time ago with my anata Kristina Monica Ho Li Wen and the gang and they are really good singing partner. miss the Monica much eh) but i think its brother GreenBox is the best lah (coz i used to the environment there already and and AND Redbox got no "ni na me ai ta-by Li Sheng Jie wtf i search for it for don't know how many times).

Both me and Hong two person but we get a 20-people-can-fit-in-room and got 2 screens somemore(can dance somemore i think)>.<> we ordered 4 different types of drinks but at last only finished 2 glasses. coz the ice lemon tea is so wtf wtf wtf the worst i ever drink and i forced the boyfriend to drink a little bit of the mango juice.



OMG you can noticed my panda eyes and
2.0703cm-thick-eyebag. sob.


then we went to Mr.Teppanyaki coz the boyfriend never try before (you see, i'm a very caring girlfriend eh b'day also let boyfriend make the choice XD) don't know why I just hate hate hate Malay anywhere. they are just so racist (i thought is me racist mah) and they serve their-same-color-friend with a much better attitude but me!! wtf the boyfriend already finished his chicken teppanyaki but i still didn't get my katsu bento. one sorry i also didn't get (somemore with a flat-fugly-face). the boyfriend claimed that i am too attractive to distract their attention so that i always meet such f-ing things. >.<



the boyfriend's chicken teppanyaki set.
then i got no mood to take the photo of mine lah
(too hung a ry already)





see. this prove that i'm all way too delicious
than the teppanyaki haha.
awww he is so loving *blush*





the boyfriend promised me to buy me some clothes as my b'day present and the point is that i can choose by myself haha. i always plead for nice clothes but due to the bank-printed-papers problem my mission failed >.<>






the day never end like that. my parents secretly hide the cake and took this out when we reached home at 10.45pm. i was too tired after all (i can't do strecthing that well ishh) and i acted so dummy when she showed me the cake. blueberry chocolate cake. a bit sour but nice =)






then i forced mommy to take photo with me.
don't know why she so surprise
coz it looks bright like day time o_o'''


and you don't know how cute is my papa.
this is the first time he pose in the photo wey.


oh papa the camera at here lah.
wonder why i look like xiao mei mei here lah.


mama cooked mee suah for me (with eggs =D)
you see. i enjoyed.


Happy Birthday JooLi =))

No comments: