Thursday, July 2, 2009

A-ferriswheel-lover celebrated birthday inside carpark =D

I thought that was a gathering of four of us. never expect a so-early celebration from you guys. and I acted so dumb-toopid-funny in front you haha but then you said I got no response after all swt.

as usual, had our listed-most-favorite-meal at BBQ Plaza but then Carman asked me which flavor of cake I like the most. so funny me dumb-dumb answered you with no doubt. wanna award three of them a "Best Actress 2009" addition to "Best Friend Ever" awww *touched* =)

will never miss "S"elf-"S"yok session everytime we meet. but this time in a weird venue where every pass-byers stared at us (inside the car) holding 4 pieces of cakes and cameraphone and pose-pose-pose *blushblush* uncle auntie koko jiejie ahmoi don't see us like that mah this is a sweet surprise lah wey. you don't jealous lah coz' you don't have oh-swt lalalalalala XD we somemore drove away the car to a more hidden corner coz' the security guard keep cycling around our car wtf. that was a real happy thing we camwhored inside the car and the self-timer sound thingy made my day out.


hardly find leng camwhore ehh somemore .. *see her tongue*
see she act cute ehh =)


the really cute one Ee. she can make me laugh for whole day.
I think she is the Best-best-best ever actress lah.
(Toro's super fans XD)


err the really tiny one but i love her hair.
far far away from Klang now and will miss her much =D
the one has same fashion-sense with me eh.


people got 1 cake but i got 4 cakes eh.
mango. blueberry cheese. banana choco. choco chips.
like this also can eat till full can die ah
(no more cakes in one month kay)










aiyah cannot change position lah inside the car.
see i kena same pose in all photos.
(then i change my mouth-expression lol)


the pink wallet. from the three besties.
somemore kidnapped my bag then curi-curi put inside eh.
anyway, like it much =)

okay lah, change another story now.

ChiaChiaYee said that whenever she sees Ferris Wheel
then she will think of LimJooLi.
Oh-my-God my sweetie ChiaChiaYee
where the hell you get this perception on me LOL.
but this is the really really really (I really mean REALLY >.<) sweet and touching present I ever received. A hand-made Ferris Wheel. although it is a bit "weak" but it is so damn nice you know. ChiaYee you are so so creative and you can make any creative-nice-funny-etc-etc stuff as a present for your friends (you you you know right) I'm actually your secret admirer wtf you know but then next time you can open a shop then sell all your handy-made stuffs (awww wonderful i'll be visiting you all the days)


I wish..
I wish that our friendship will never fade.
and today I officially turn 18 (means what? Pek Kuan said I can watch 18SX/PL/PG movies LEGALLY from now onwards swt) allelujah =D
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!
thank you so much to those remember me. you guys rocks!

No comments: