Wednesday, March 30, 2011

What? I can just say

nerd, with rows of pimples on the face and this sounds soooooo bad. I can't help with myself this is real bad, again, all because of this hectic semester with lotsa assignments and tests still coming in the remaining two weeks holy shit =/alright blame it to myself, just always hooked to the guy named "Last Minute" duh he is just fucking so hot until I can't even live without him hmm

well you should shut your mouth up or else don't ever show me your smiling teeth, your teeth are annoying because they can't prove that you're capable enough to produce good work for me. show it to me if you think I'm wrong. but you just failed to do so huh

keep your mouth shut is not really applied to all. oh why how come I felt so annoyed even if you remained silent for the whole conversation? and everything, what you've said and what you've done are so contradicting, alright "changes" are good but you're not credible for it anymore. coz' you shut me off from the thing thing haha so what! grow up lah dude

me love meeting the buddies they are so awesome I can talk to them for hours! not about the assignments/ exams/ presentations for sure! ahem people I got three weeks holidays after this two dying weeks. need to talk to you to get rebirth =)

The weather is freaking hot lately. Take care everyone! Advice from me: Drink more water =) adui

LOVES to all

No comments: