Sunday, March 6, 2011

Do you ever think that

there is somebody at another corner on the Earth looks alike with you?

I heard some people said there will be 7 look-alike people of everyone! Is that true? then where is mine?

That's not the main topic. It's all about photo editing today teehee! ah i'm not editing my (big-faced) photos for what commercial use or any bad purpose gahhh

roar please don't hate (kill) me, i am innocent haha =D

I'm just wishing to look a lil bit more attractive............... NO I was just love to use the Meitu editing application and I just did it randomly (i am really innocent hahaha) after the super-long OL342 class on last Saturday grrr ;p

I always love to be creative all time. I hope I can be. Can I? (need to get myself ready for the coming internship ahhhh anyone?)



Most people still can recognize me wor, means not exaggerated enough ahem XD what do you think with this look huh?



I think of her when I looked at the edited photo at above. She just came into my mind like that. Just like that! Stephy Tang, a HongKong actress aka singer! Pretteh! She is a very cute girl =D




never stop to love at her with him, Alex Fong. Best ever screen couples, and they are real couples in life, do you know it? I always want them to be together, forever. hehe





yo yo

Just like that! I'm feeling (okay) happy =D How about you? Don't get stressed up my friends! We'll get through all these (very soon)!

LOVES

No comments: