Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Hello, my name is Lim Joo Li !

Most wonderful quote today, by the boyfie,
"If you wanna get an A, change your name."

I would rather say, "if you wanna make her remember you, forever, get yourself a good name." But my name is good enough, sweet enough, cute and bombastic enough, who the hell you are I love my name.

ahhh what is that? Bandwagon fallacy? No, you are just using either-or. I am not blaming you, I am just doubting my real capabilities. I am just thinking, this world will never be fair, or be kind to anyone, or it is just so blinded, no right and no wrong. oh what the fuck You making me down, i emo you!!

Went jogging just now. This time, alone. First time. Hmmm, hot but nice weather. But still emo, 27.315%.................





Well, having fruit party alone now. bananas, apples, oranges. Ahhh yummy! now left 2.7734% emoness teehee =)

Good night zzz

No comments: