Friday, June 5, 2009

I found out that human is actually all same

I close half of my ear and eye and heart. Heart. it never want anyone to know. me. just act stupido there. I can only say : I WAS TOO INNOCENT DOING ALL THESE. I don't really care from now onwards. I tell myself.

Human don't want me to stay coz they don't want loh. You reminded me something. In the desert. A piece of dust don't make wonderful things happen.

You. look so "cactus". The changes in you make the mooo also don't dare to go near you. You will only put one's face on your butt wtf.

A car that doesn't have wheels only knows grunting. so it cannot move. shut up if you don't plan to take any action.

JueLyn's mommy didn't trouble me as well. She sounds so sweet but worry(about her eldest daughter). Lucky me didn't bite my tongue just now =D

me don't know if me can reach the target by August or not. imagine me with the head licking the floor. the bottoms shouldn't be break in three months me hope so.

and remind me not to gain weight. me don't want to be the chubbiest at there. slap me if you see me swallowing the foodS =S

don't sit once after you exercise. listen to me if you don't want your butt to become bigger one.



the half year end
the one year start
it will be the good
and wonderful one.

No comments: