Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day to all fathers

Happy and Healthy always to daddyS =D Daddy I know that.



the cousins mysteriously bought it for the celebration. but it was like a bit LOL. okay but everyone loves Tiramisu =) ish gain weight gain weight, coz' i ate TWO pieces.



art piece of an artist from Kuala Selangor. all the way from Thailand, Cambodia, Brunei, and (i forget already >.<)


what a successful shot from my dad. am peeping the woman but can't control myself to scream with her boobs wtf. okay okay i was too hungry =(



yea you're absolutely right if you're guessing me ss-ing inside the fitting room again with the gang waiting for me one people out there. I just can't stop myself posing inside there friends =)



nice right nice right. i mean the tops with my pose XD
but the price is even nicer. i just wonder why the clothes inside are all tagged with almost the same prices which i couldn't or wouldn't want to pay for them. fine i am way too stingy. the bf said i will have RM100 budget to spend on my birthday =) (with terms and condition LOL)


okay i'm now telling you that this girl below is my cute little sister. she is way too cute until the bf keep laughing at her.

smile people smile. cheese =)




nitez people.

No comments: