Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Sixteen Days

Final Exam for Semester3 is over. And the Holidays started at 5.10pm last friday. I thought there was a party or plan or whatever huh blublublu maybe sleeping party? okay ignore that line. I don't sleep too much actually after the day but I slept until 1pm. my mama won't let me sleep the whole day blublublu.

I can really do anything if I get bored.

SiewMei sms-ed me to ask that whether I got plan or not. haha funny lah why ask me? blublublu. why all no plan one? Our meimei don't want to get bored the whole 2 weeks holiday. Me joojoo also leh. XI


It was raining when I get bored.
It makes the world emo-ed.
hmmm lets sleep zzZ

And I was cold >.<


Erhm erhm erhm justea is just a tea lol
but it is different when aloe vera is added into green tea
he said "girls like this very much"
I am a girl then I also like it? hmmm
I don't like green tea actually
but it's so so different
okay I look like a sua pa here >,<


When I was bored here,
my bro was doing his tuition homework
hohoho blublublu lalalalala


When I was bored here
I start missing the Rabbits and the Bear
I know they miss me too XD


JooLi of The Day


hoho. I watched Confession of a Shopaholic and Fast and Furious 4 already. blublublu. I still got mood watch Shopaholic last Wednesday as the exam was still progressing half the way hoho. Coz' imma shopaholic lol. Actually I'm not that shopaholic lah I can control myself when I still can control toink. And today I sit at 18th row of Sunway Pyramid's 8th room of the tgv, and then watched the FnF4. Yor watch till liu kou shui *shyshy*

Got people go watch movie today also. But they entered room 12th. Aiks they walked so fast without noticing me and him >.< THEY *shou la shou* HOLD THEY HAND WEY wiuwhit. They sweet till I called her name also can't hear. sweat lah. *haha you didn't see me* blublublu



Okay lah I want some plan some plan please people! when i was bored i need some plan =D

No comments: